OMRON-TP SkillsFuture Queen Bee Programme
A list of specially curated short industry-relevant training programmes that focuses on emerging skills.
The workshop aims to help you to:
- Evaluate and deploy industrial IOT, robotics and automation solutions
- Develop immersive training packages with AR technologies
- Implement practical AI solutions for productivity gain
The workshops features:
- Strong industry presence with relevant domain experts, industrial speakers and qualified trainers
- Conducive and well-equipped training facilities
- Seamless administration of the training sponsorship from government
- Negotiable and flexible training schedules and arrangements
- Customized pre and post-training program support (skill gap analyses and project implementation roadmap)
- Sharing of effective approach to seek project funding
🗓️ 11 & 12 November, 9am – 5pm (Registration Deadline: 22 October)
📍 Temasek Polytechnic
👤 This webinar is for Engineers, Technology Specialists and Singaporeans who are keen to either gain a basic understanding or deepen their skills in these emerging areas. Learners can be of different skills proficiency backgrounds and benefit from the 3 proficiency levels in the programmes, namely Basic, Intermediate and Advanced.
- Structured Training
- 5 available courses to choose from (Select 1 option)
- Refer to Course Overview below for more information
- Learning Journey to a Model Factory
- Skill Coaching by Industry Coaches
Course Overview (Select 1 Option)
Augmented Reality for Enhancing Work Productivity
Participants will be using Vuforia Studio as a platform that transforms the existing CAD and IoT data into rich Augmented Reality (AR) experiences.
Autonomous Robotics in Advanced Manufacturing
Participants will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to create and write robot motion programmes in V+ as well as test advanced robot programs.
Brought to you by: