• The standard models include models that are compliant with the UL, CSA, and SEV safety standards and with the Electrical Appliances and Material Safety Act.
• Equipped with an arc barrier for arc interruption.
• Withstand voltages up to 2,000 V. • New built-in diode and built-in CR circuit models have joined the series.
• The lineup also includes models that are compliant with the LR and VDE safety standards. • Single-pole and double-pole models have AC4 ratings and DC2 ratings (operating coil ratings: 100/110 VAC, 110/120 VAC, 200/220 VAC, 220/240 VAC, and 100/110 VDC).
• Three-pole and four-pole models have AC4 ratings and DC2 ratings (operating coil ratings: 100/110 VAC, 200/220 VAC and 100/110 VDC).