CMOS photoelectric sensor for small and variable part detection with a high degree of precision. CMOS technology enables detection for a variety of part colors, textures, and sizes with the ability to detect transparent objects without the need for a reflector. The added functionality of foreground and background suppression enable the sensor to precisely detect the desired object and are configurable via IO-Link.
The E3AS-HL sensor allows for small part detection out to 500mm and incorporates the following features:
- 35mm-500mm or 35-150mm sensing distance
- Part detection for small, differently colored, or transparent objects
- Line beam option available for 500mm and 150mm models for uneven surface detection
- Foreground and background setting (window setting)
- Accomplished through teach button or through IO-Link
- Wide angular displacement for versatile mounting
- Easy teach button and white light OLED display
- IP69K rating and Ecolab certification
- IO-Link data monitoring/configuration.
- SUS316L construction