The FH system is capable of controlling up to 4 different high-resolution camera operations simultaneously with one controller. Advances in image acquisition speed, measurement speed, image transfer, and data output communication speed distinguish OMRON’s FH-Series vision systems from all other options in the machine vision market.
Omron FH Vision System
OMRON’s FH Vision System is specifically intended for seamless integration with PLCs, motion controllers, and robotics to meet the diverse needs of builders of high-speed manufacturing machinery. The system also offers flexibility for easy customization of HMI PC-based vision systems.
1. Compact Design
- Designed to embed directly into the machine/robot equipment.
2. Powerful Performance
- High-speed image acquisition and transfer; multi-camera bus connection enables fast transfer of high resolution images from up to 4 cameras
- Independent high-speed and parallel image processing works with the 4-core CPU
- Built-in EtherCAT communication enables high-speed output to PLC
3. Precision Tuning Capability
- Non-operator-dependent calibration function ensures accurate motion control output of vision system results to the PLC, motion controller, or robot
- Stability of settings and reliability of detection is significantly improved for higher precision and accuracy at high speeds
- NPN and PNP output
- Choice of 0.3M, 2M and 4M pixel resolution high-speed cameras