The slimline G7SA relay family with forcibly guided contacts is available as a four- or six-pole type in various contact combinations and offers reinforced insulation. Terminals are arranged for easy PCB layout. It can be soldered directly to a PCB or used together with the P7SA sockets for panel installations.
Omron G7SA Relays with Forcibly Guided Contacts
Compact, Slim Relays Conforming to EN Standards
- Additional Push-In Plus terminal sockets are used to save wiring work in comparison with traditional screw terminals.
(Wiring time is reduced by 60%* in comparison with traditional screw terminals.)
- Relays with forcibly guided contacts (EN/IEC 61810-3, Certified by VDE).
- Supports the CE marking of machinery (Machinery Directive).
- Helps avoid hazardous machine status when used as part of an interlocking circuit.
- Four-pole and six-pole Relays are available.
- The Relay’s terminal arrangement simplifies PWB pattern design.
- Reinforced insulation between inputs and outputs.
- Reinforced insulation between some poles of different polarity.