Socomec DIRIS Digiware is a unique metering, measurement and monitoring system of electrical energy. Socomec DIRIS Digiware also function as a hub of technological innovations that revolutionises the world of measurement, bringing a high degree of flexibility to installations and making connection and configuration easy.
DIRIS Digiware D-40, D-50 and D-70
DIRIS Digiware D remote displays allow:
– a local view of the data from
DIRIS Digiware U, I and IO modules
– a power supply to the DIRIS Digiware modules,
– access to this data over Ethernet (D-50/D-70) or RS485 (D-40).
DIRIS Digiware D-50 and D-70 displays also act as a gateway, centralising measurements from DIRIS Digiware, DIRIS A, DIRIS B and COUNTIS E devices and making them available over Ethernet.
With the DIRIS Digiware D-70 display, data can be visualized on Webview, the “Power & Energy monitoring” embedded web server.
DIRIS Digiware screens are 24 VDC powered.
DIRIS Digiware C-31
For applications without a local display DIRIS Digiware C-31 interfaces centralise all the system data.
An RS485 Modbus output allows them to provide all this information to energy efficiency software (DIRIS G communication gateways are available for communication via Ethernet – Modbus TCP).
DIRIS Digiware C-31 interfaces and C-32 repeaters are 24 VDC powered.
DIRIS Digiware D
• High-resolution graphic screen
• Embedded web server (DIRIS Digiware D-70)
• Multi-protocols (Modbus, BACnet, SNMP)
• 24 VDC SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage) power supply elimination of hazardous voltage on cabinet doors.
• Ergonomic and easy to use with 10 direct access buttons for:
– measurement information,
– output selection,
– equipment configuration.
• Centralising measurement points:
– circuit selection,
– displaying data.
DIRIS Digiware C-31
Compact: Centralise your measurement data on 1 module without a local screen, for a complete system:
– single 24 V power supply (no dangerous voltage on DIRIS Digiware modules for a connection with no interruption),
– a single RS485 communication.