Omron CP1E Programmable Controller
Omron CP1E Programmable Controller: Economical, Easy to use, and Efficient. CP1E can flexibly handle even small-scale systems and various Option Units available for increased expandability.
- New CP1E CPU Units now available.
– Lineup including CPU Units with built-in three ports: USB, RS-232C, RS-485.
– The depth of CPU Units with RS-232C connectors is reduced by 20 mm. (N30/40/60S(1))
- Easy connection with computers using commercially available USB cables.
- With E30/40/60(S), N30/40/60(S@) or NA20 CPU Units, Add I/O, Analog I/O or Temperature Inputs by Connecting
Expansion Units or Expansion I/O Units.
- Input interrupts
- Complete High-speed Counter Functionality.
- Versatile pulse control for Transistor Output for N14/20/30/40/60(S@) or NA20 CPU Units.
- PWM Outputs for Transistor Output for N14/20/30/40/60(S@) or NA20 CPU Units.
- Mounting Serial Option Boards, Ethernet Option Board and Analog Option Board to N30/40/60 or NA20 CPU Units.
- Built-in analog I/O, two inputs and one output, for NA-type CPU Units.