HeatTag is much more than a fire or smoke detector. It analyzes suspended gases and particles inside the switchboard and detects invisible yet hazardous transformations of cable insulators, such as PVC, XLPE, EPR, typically between 170°C and 200°C.
HeatTag applies a smart algorithm to sort internal cable issues from overheating, and sends an alarm via email or SMS, enabling the switchboard digital management. It provides early detection of overheating wire connections or overheating cables by analyzing airborne gas and particles and sending alerts before smoke appears or an electrical fire starts.
- Ease of integration
- Ease of setup / Seamless integration with EcoStruxure™ solutions
- Alerts generated by a powerful algorithm integrated in HeatTag
- Prevents fire damage and associated costs
- Comprehensive, consistent and superior performance
- Maximize uptime, eliminate faults, and enhance safety
- Easy to install and operate
- Suitable for non forced ventilated cabinets ≥ IP31
- Immediately detects overheating in cables and connections
- More than a smoke detector or heat sensor
- 3 levels of alert recording
- Monitors air quality index
- Continuous improvements of algorithms