The following policy outlines how LKH Precicon collects and uses information about visitors to this website, and by using this website you acknowledge that you consent to these practices. This policy is updated from time to time.
This Policy is based on the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and all the associated regulations and guidelines which may from time to time be issued by the Personal Data Protection Commission (“PDPC”) of Singapore.
By visiting or using LKH Precicon’s website or www.precicon.com.sg, you agree to the terms of this Policy. Please review this Policy carefully before visiting or using our website, or otherwise providing us with any of your personal data.
For the conduct of LKH Precicon’s business and operational needs, you may be requested to provide your personal particulars, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Full Name
- Residential Address
- Copy of identity card or Passport & Employment Pass
- Payment details, including credit card and banking information
- Contact details, including telephone number/s and/or email addresses
- Employment information
When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more “cookies.” By accessing our websites, you agree to receive these cookies on your device.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Generally, you can remove these cookies by following the directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. If you choose not to accept our cookie when you visit our websites, you may be restricted from some of our interactive features and services, which may be rendered inoperable.
LKH Precicon currently uses your personal data for purposes not prohibited by existing applicable law, which are to:
- Process and respond to your requests and queries
- Send you information, updates and marketing and advertising materials in relation to events / services.
- Send you information, updates, and marketing and advertising materials in relation to events/activities organised by LKH Precicon
- Compile data and conduct statistical or demographic analysis
- Send to insurance companies to process claims
- Comply with a court order or other legal processes or other legal requirements of any governmental authorities
- Maintain the safety and security of its premises with the use of security cameras
- Allow us to use in any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent
We will not use, disclose or process your Personal Data for purposes which are not stated above or for which we have not obtained your consent. If we wish to use, disclose or process your Personal Data for another purpose we will seek your prior consent.
Note: For 3 (b) and (c) above, you have the right to opt out of receiving such marketing information. You can do so by writing, calling or sending us an e-mail at our address or telephone number on our Websites. If you do not exercise your right to opt out of receiving such marketing information, you will be considered to have consented to receiving such marketing information and we may continue to provide such marketing information to you.
All personal data held by LKH Precicon will be kept confidential but LKH Precicon may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly related purpose for which the data was collected, provide such information to the following parties:
- Any person or company who is acting for or on behalf of LKH Precicon, or jointly with www.precicon.com.sg, in respect of the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the data was provided;
- Any financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, credit bureau, or collection agencies necessary to establish and support the payment of any services due or requested.
If you wish to access, update or otherwise change or remove any information that you have provided to us, please contact us at: email@example.com. Relevant forms to update or change your personal information are on our websites.
Should you wish to withdraw your consent from receiving marketing information or would not like your personal data to be shared among the affiliates or partners of www.precicon.com.sg, you may send us the appropriate withdrawal request.
LKH Precicon keeps personal data as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary, taking into account its intended use and the interests of our customers and visitors. Where possible, we will validate data provided using generally accepted practices and guidelines. This will include the requests to see the original documentations such as Personal Identifiers and/or proof of address, before we proceed to use personal data.
LKH Precicon protects personal data against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal data, regardless of the format in which it is held.
Online security is also a priority and LKH Precicon incorporates security to protect personal data from unauthorized use, such as firewalls and other security software to protect its servers and networks from unauthorized use, access and tampering of files and other information that we store.
LKH Precicon will retain your personal data only for as long as the purposes for which such data is collected or used (as notified to you) continues, or where necessary for our legal or business purposes. Thereafter, LKH Precicon will delete or destroy the personal data.
We reserve the right to modify or change this Policy at any time. We encourage you to review this page periodically to understand our policy regarding the collection and use of your personal data.