PowerTag Link is an Ethernet-connected concentrator (Modbus TCP/IP) for wireless devices on EcoStruxure platforms. When integrated with PowerTag Energy sensors, it can manage alarms via email for terminal loads and accurately measure energy, power, current and voltage in real-time. Concentrating data from wireless devices permits load monitoring, alarm management (including pre-alarms on predefined thresholds). Data and alarms can be displayed thanks to embedded web pages or a wireless display.
The wireless display is a cost-effective HMI to let local operators access to the data and critical alarms from maximum of 20 wireless devices.
From ease of installation to an existing panel to providing you with the ability to scale your load monitoring system the way you want to, the Acti9 PowerTag Link is packed full of intuitive and helpful features.
- Easy to install, helping to quickly reduce meter installation wiring errors thanks to the wireless energy sensors from PowerTag
- Fully connected: Benefit from pre-alarms and alarms over email or directly to the Facility Expert app ‘EcoStruxure™’
- Customise your alarms in your BMS or directly from your PowerTag Link
- Dedicated Smartlink embedded web pages help you to easily configure any trip, overload pre-alarm or voltage loss alarm
- Provides you with the full flexibility required to allow you to grow your load monitoring system at your own pace
- Easier than ever monitoring with the intuitive PowerTag Energy sensors
- Effortless collection of rich and accurate data from the PowerTag energy sensors, allowing you to accurately monitor all the critical loads
- Simple to commission into a BMS with clear limits of responsibilities between project actors
- Allows panel builders to easily test every system connection before generating a complete data rich test report
- Know exactly when the panels are ready for full integration into building management systems with accurate reporting
- Full integration with Acti9 Communication System, providing constant high levels of monitoring and control
- Possibility to combine Acti9 PowerTag Link with Mobus slaves on large installation, allowing for as many inputs as required
- Benefit from native integration to COMX510 to access energy dashboards at building level, SpaceLynk for simple and straightforward scheduling or SBO automation server for a Schneider-Electric Building system.
Get the control you need quickly and achieve a fully connected panel with the easy to install Acti 9 PowerTag Link. Suitable for a wide range of new and existing buildings, it’s fully connected, open and flexible, allowing you to scale your load monitoring system with ease.br>
- Acti9 PowerTag Link is simple to install, commission in new or existing buildings
- It is easily connected to your BMS, your mailbox, or your EcoStruxure™ smartphone app
- It is open, flexible and scalable, allowing you to grow your monitoring at your own pace.
Effortlessly monitor all your electrical equipments that are essential to the smooth running of your business with a connected panel whilst improving efficiency levels and cutting down on costs with Acti9 PowerTag Link
- Easy monitoring of all your electrical equipments with rich and accurate data
- Provides you with the opportunity to improve energy efficiency
- Cost allocation and remote-metering.