PowerTag Energy Rope can be installed easily on busbars and cables without having to disconnect the conductors. Its removable spring connector for voltage picking facilitates its installation, and the module can be mounted on a DIN rail or with brackets to fit wherever it is needed in a panel.
Four ratings are available: 200 A, 600 A, 1000 A, 2000 A.
Values measured in accordance with the IEC 61557-12 standard:
- Active energy received/delivered (Class 1), total and partial (kWh)
- Reactive energy received/delivered, total and partial (kVARh)
- Apparent energy, total and partial (kVAh)
- Phase-to-neutral and phase-to phase voltage (V)
- Current per phase (A)
- Power factor
- Active power, total and per phase (W)
- Reactive power, total and per phase (VAR)
- Apparent power, total and per phase (VA)
- Frequency (Hz) Alarm
- Voltage loss