- Wireless communication via Bluetooth technology
- Six-month battery life at a 5-minute CO2 logging rate
- Easy to deploy and offload using the free HOBOconnect app
- Visual and audible high & low alarm thresholds
- Self-calibrating NDIR CO2 sensor technology ensures optimal accuracy and lower maintenance costs
- Patented connectivity technology
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
The MX1102A data logger supports the following measurements: Carbon Dioxide, Dew Point, Relative Humidity and Temperature
Onset Hobo MX1102A Data Logger Video Introduction
1. Low Energy Usage, Bluetooth enabled
Onset’s proprietary hardware and software enables its data loggers and sensors to low energy usage using Bluetooth technology. Low energy means less maintenance and less batteries replacement provides more ease of mind for users. Your data loggers and environmental sensors will last longer!
2. Industry’s Leading Brand
Onset’s products are manufactured in the United States of America with the most stringent quality assurance standard. The Onset and Hobo brand of data loggers and sensors are highly recognised and deployed by worldwide Academia, Research and Education Institutions due to high quality and accuracy.
3. Simple to Use App – HOBOConnect
HOBOConnect is an advanced yet simple to use app that is complementary. It allows you to pair, connect and configure with the data loggers for intuitive data management and exportation for your analysis needs. Wireless communication with no internet connection needed.
COVID-19 Used Case:
Air ventilation and environmental monitoring of exhaled CO2 is critical is this pandemic era! Our Onset HOBO CO2 Data Logger MX1102 was used in this gym as part of their ventilation redesign to cut the spread of COVID-19. Read more about this use case in this featured CNN article here: https://cnn.it/2UX7x5s