OMRON-TP SkillsFuture Queen Bee Programme
In this course, participants will be introduced to Vuforia Studio as a platform that can transform the existing CAD and IoT data into rich Augmented Reality (AR) experiences embedded with critical information for front-line workers to carry out their work effectively. With reference to the AR industry use case deployed at the smart factory within Temasek Polytechnic Advanced Manufacturing Centre, participants will make use of the software and hardware kits to develop AR applications in the forms of immersive operation procedures, interactive equipment trainings as well as remote support tools as part of the workplace improvement projects for productivity gain.
What You’ll Learn
Introduction to Augmented Reality(AR) development
- Introduction to Augmented Reality for industrial applications
- Introduction to Vuforia Studio and development process
- Introduction to Vuforia AR tracking methods
- Understanding Vuforia Studio interface and widgets
Introduction to CAD modelling
- Introduction to Creo Illustrate
- Introduction to 2D overlay and button widget
AR-assisted application projects
- AR project for information display with a selection list
- AR project for information display with barcode scanning
- AR project for working instructions using embedded video
Date: 24 – 25 August 2023
Duration: 2 days – Face to Face and 8 hours of self-paced e-learning
Time: 9am – 5pm
|Fees Type||Course Fees
|Full Course Fee / Repeat Students||S$963.00|
|Aged 40 and above / SME-sponsored||S$108.90|
|Aged below 40||S$288.90|
|Full Course Fee / Repeat Students||S$972.00|
|Singapore Permanent Residents / Long-Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+) Holder||S$291.60|
|SME-sponsored (Singapore Permanent Residents) / Long-Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+) Holder)||S$111.60|
SkillsFuture Credit Approved. For more details, please click here.
With effect from 1 Jul 2020, the Workforce Training Scheme (WTS) will be replaced by the Work Support Scheme (WSS), for more information, please visit:
Participants will be issued with a Certificate of Performance upon meeting 75% of the required course attendance.
Applicants should preferably have relevant working experiences in manufacturing sector.
Limited slots are available. Sign up now to avoid disappointment!
Brought to you by: