OMRON-TP SkillsFuture Queen Bee Programme
In this course, participants will be trained to use both commercial and open-source IoT platforms to develop IoT dashboards to collect data with smart sensor modules for condition monitoring and data visualisation. The participants will have direct hands-on experience with ThingWorx Foundation, an industrial leading IoT platform. They will use it to create a scalable dashboard to interface with connected smart sensors for tracking equipment and process status in a factory. Concurrently, trainers will share some open-source IoT platforms and discuss the cost-benefit evaluation of selecting an IoT platform for implementation at workplaces. The training will be concluded with a learning journey to the smart factory within Temasek Polytechnic Advanced Manufacturing Centre.
What You’ll Learn
Connecting IoT sensors/devices and capturing real-time data
- Introduction of Open Network for IoT connectivity
- Connecting 3 Sensors(Temperature, Humidity, Vibration) to Kepware Middleware
- Setting up IoT device connectivity with EtherNet/IP
- Creating a channel, a device and tags
- Interfacing Thingworx with Kepware
- Implementation of IoT gateway
Developing IoT Dashboard for Monitoring Factory Equipment and Processes
- Configuring web-based user interface and layout
- Demonstrating value streams, data shapes, data tags and timer things in the web-based user interface
- Create time series charts, equipment location with widgets
- Customizing an IIoT dashboard for monitoring equipment status
- Setting trigger for alarm and warning messages
- Introduction of alternative open-source platforms for developing IoT dashboards
Data Visualization Workshop on Power BI
- Understand Business Intelligence(BI) and self-service analytics
- Explore the tools and features of Microsoft Power BI
- Get data, transform data, create data visualizations
Date: 7 – 8 November 2023
Duration: 2 days & 8 hours self-paced e-learning
Time: 9am – 5pm
|Fees Type||Course Fees
|Full Course Fee / Repeat Students||S$963.00|
|Aged 40 and above / SME-sponsored||S$108.90|
|Aged below 40||S$288.90|
|Full Course Fee / Repeat Students||S$972.00|
|Singapore Permanent Residents / Long-Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+) Holder||S$291.60|
|SME-sponsored (Singapore Permanent Residents) / Long-Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+) Holder)||S$111.60|
SkillsFuture Credit Approved. For more details, please click here.
With effect from 1 Jul 2020, the Workforce Training Scheme (WTS) will be replaced by the Work Support Scheme (WSS), for more information, please visit:
Participants will be issued with a Certificate of Performance upon meeting 75% of the required course attendance.
Applicants should preferably have relevant working experiences in manufacturing sector.
Limited slots are available. Sign up now to avoid disappointment!
Brought to you by: