A Masterclass under OMRON-TP SkillsFuture Queen Bee Programme
Supported by TÜV SÜD
This worldwide masterclass adopts TÜV SÜD Functional Safety Machinery Training Certification Program. This course aims to train delegates in the fundamental principles of functional safety for machinery. After completing the training and fulfilling the assessment requirements for the Examination for Functional Safety Engineer Machinery, the participants can obtain the “Functional Safety Engineer (TÜV SÜD)” certificate.
What You’ll Learn
Topics covered are:
- Importance of Functional Safety
- Standard overview and guidelines
- The concept of ISO 13849 standard – from risk analysis to decommissioning
- Evaluation of safety parameters – PL, Category, MTTFd, DC and CCF
- Application example for PL determination (exercise)
- Software Lifecycle
- SIL / PL Verification and Validation
- Introduction to SISTEMA with simple exercise
- Introduction to Driverless Industrial Truck and their system (AMR) – ISO 3691-4
- Electrical safety – EN 60204-1
- Robot Application Safety – ISO 10218-2 including ISO/TS 15066 for collaborative application
Date: 22 – 24 August & 26 – 29 August 2023
Duration: 7 days (classroom-based learning)
Time: 9am – 6.30pm
|Fees Type||Course Fees
|Full Course Fee / Repeat Students||S$5,136.00|
|Aged 40 and above / SME-sponsored||S$580.80|
|Aged below 40||S$1,540.80|
|Full Course Fee / Repeat Students||S$5,184.00|
|Singapore Permanent Residents / Long-Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+) Holder||S$1,555.20|
|SME-sponsored (Singapore Permanent Residents) / Long-Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+) Holder)||S$595.20|
SkillsFuture Credit Approved. For more details, please click here.
With effect from 1 Jul 2020, the Workforce Training Scheme (WTS) will be replaced by the Work Support Scheme (WSS), for more information, please visit:
Participants will be issued with a Certificate of Performance upon meeting 75% of the required course attendance.
Applicants should preferably have relevant working experiences in manufacturing sector.
Limited slots are available. Sign up now to avoid disappointment!
Brought to you by: